Criminal Law & Civil Litigation
Miami-Dade & Broward
- Defense of violations of state criminal laws;
- Represent high-level corporate defendants in White Collar criminal matters including sales tax evasion, fraud, and public corruption.
- Handle civil litigation in state and federal courts including unfair and deceptive trade practices, unfair competitive practices, breach of trade secrets, breach of contract, breach of non-compete agreements, collections of unpaid amounts for services rendered, torts claims, civil theft, and conversion cases;
- Jury and Bench Trial Experience;
- Litigate bid disputes arising from government procurement processes such as RFPs;
- Represent clients in administrative hearings, including litigation before DOAH, and litigated appeals relating to license denial, suspension, and revocation hearings for businesses;
- Drafts of briefs and argue appeals before the Third District Court of Appeals.